Marry Me, Stranger
The book for the girl living alone in a big city full of strangers.
HE HAS NO VOICE, NO FACE, NO NAME, NO IDENTITY. BUT HE HAS AN INTENTION.
My favourite lines from the book that gave me life lessons.
- “Getting-used-to is to a relationship what pollution is to air.”
- “A kiss means a part of me will forever trust you. A kiss means a part of you will forever reside in me. A kiss means a part of us will forever forgive each other.”
- “Beware of the darkness that engulfs you in the form of light.”
- “When you move out of your home everyone connects to you with an agenda.”
- “People judge the unknown with their knowledge of the known.”
- “The love that seems true isn’t always true.”
- “Nothing could mend a broken heart expect maybe time.”
- “The true love indeed was like stardom and it didn’t happen to everyone.”
- “Shit happens. Flush it before your emotional room starts to stink.”
- “We all are in love with the fictitious version of a real person; our self made illusion.”
- “If you are not badly hurt, you don’t learn. If you don’t learn, you don’t grow. If you don’t grow, you don’t live. If you don’t live, you don’t know your worth. If you don’t know your worth, then what’s the point?”
- “The world doesn’t run on guarantees, it runs on faith.”
- “Illusions are fragile. Illusions are breakable. Illusions are dangerous.”
- “Share your good luck.”
- “The accident can change someone’s life but couldn’t touch their spirit.”
- “We all are designed to remember things. So, if you try to forget, you will suffer. Accept and you shall shine like never before.”
- “As human beings we love to read about and accept those things as real which made us feel good about ourselves even if it is far from the truth. And when that far-from-truth meets the real truth in the real world we suffer realising the huge gap between the two.”
- “Necessity is common to all but need is person specific.
These were the thoughtful lines from the book one of the stranger trilogy. I will share about the other two books as soon as I will read them.
Thank you for reading.
Thank you all for supporting me.