The boy with a broken Heart
The book is a sequel of “The boy who loved”
I liked the thrill and the suspense in the story. Also Indian television can make really good and long running serials on this plot also.
Here presenting my favourite quotes from the book.
- You got to celebrate your little victories.
- Grief is the luxury of the rich.
- Our happiness has the habit of slipping through our fingers.
- You can choose to be brave, you can choose your future over your past, you can choose to love other people, you can choose to be not sad any more.
- The antidote to heartache is love.
Thanks for reading.